Wood shoe rack is probably the simplest finish. In how to increase the value of closet with wooden shoe rack, we have a few steps to follow as guidelines. Surely many of you lack space for shoes and always keep well ordered. Step by step to build a closet wood shoe rack:
- Cut the pieces of the cabinet to the extent we need. Then do a channel in the upper part and side to replace the back cover.
- Introducing the cuts on the parts of the cabinet as a template and drilled attachment points using a cordless drill fitted with a wood drill.
- To consolidate the union, we will use special screws to agglomerate insert in the binding sites with a hexagonal tip.
- Then we blind holes to place the brackets for shelves using wood drill bit
- On each side of the cabinet will get two supports per shelf, which will be at different heights so that it tilts.
- To avoid falling shoes, stick metal profiles on the shelves with an extra strong adhesive.
- Cup hinges put in position. This hardware consists of two main parts. Finally, place the wood shoe rack inside the cabinet.
- In this simple way, we will have built a practical closet wood shoe rack for up to 20 pairs of current zapatos.Un furniture line that will enable us to hand our shoes.