Whether your home is a cabin in the woods or you’re designing a room with rustic themed indoor barn door creates a rustic style that can complete the look. It is not necessary that the door is very large so that can accommodate the entry of a horse, but you can build a interior barn door inside that has an authentic look about 48 inches (1.20 m) wide.
Instructions of interior barn door inside
12 Photos Gallery of: DIY: Interior Barn Door Inside
- Eight plaques timber placed one beside the other on a flat surface. Board either the boards so there is no gap between them. Send a short piece of wood as you need at the sawmill in your city.
- Locate a piece of wood 48 inches long (1.20 m) horizontally along one edge of the plates. Another piece of wood placed 48 inches (1.20 m) horizontally along the other edge of the plates.
- Screwed six screws for wood through the horizontal plates in the upper and lower edges and within the central part of the horizontal piece, along eight wooden plates.
- Turn the door and insert wood putty into the holes you made with screws. Do not cover with filler metal heads of the screws on the other side, at the front door.
- Sand both sides of the new interior barn door with medium sandpaper grit 80.