Curved shower curtain rod looks very good and perfect to give the particular effect into your shower area through its shape and form. It can get to the shower enclosure smaller wide and spacious look. Placing the curtain away from the tub, you can get more space to swim comfortably preventing it from sticking to the skin moist. While the lining of the curtain is not allowing water to drain, a second outer curtain is included usually to give the bathroom a decorative appearance.
12 Photos Gallery of: Hang Two Layers of Curved Shower Curtain Rod
- Get someone to help you hold one end of the tape at the center of the curved shower curtain rod where it is further from the tub. Extends the other end of the tape into the tub.
- Use the steps to determine the length and width needed for shower curtains. The extra long and extra wide curtains are available in most good stores, to place on curved curtain rods.
- Displays the shower curtain and curtain liner. Extends the outer curtain on the floor with the front facing down. Extends curtain liner on the outer curtain right side facing up toward you.
- Spend a ring shower curtain for each pair of holes. Each ring passing through a hole should therefore curtain as the outer lining, so that they hang together.
- Hang the rings curved shower curtain rod. Close the rings around the rod after being clamped.