Good planning is necessary to hang a barn door track divided due to the large size of its panels. First, orders or build two barn doors sectioned. Then, frames the door opening in the wall of the barn. Now, it’s time to install barn door track.
- Measure the top of the barn and multiply it by two. This is the final width of the barn door track. Cut a mounting board with the measured length. Mark the center of the table.
- Mark the center framed barn door at the top of the inner wall.
- Place the cut table on the floor, with wide side up.
- Drill holes for fastening bolts on steel rail according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sets the lane on the widest part of the table 2, 54×10, 16 inches.
- Combines central point in the table with the mark on the wall above the doorway of the barn.
- Drill holes through the mounting board where you are with a cue.
- Screw fixing bolt through each hole and countersink drill bit used in variable speed drill to screw the bolts in the wall mounts,
- Hold the rail steel barn door against the mounting board.