It is recommended to have barn door hardware kit well planned when about to be installed. Just follow the instructions we are giving you. Good planning is necessary to hang a barn door hardware kit divided due to the large size of its panels. First, orders or build two barn doors sectioned. Then, frames the door opening in the wall of the barn. Now, it’s time to install the lane to the barn door.
12 Photos Gallery of: Hanging Lanes Barn Door Hardware Kit
- Measure the top of the barn and multiply it by two. This is the final width of the door track. Cut a mounting board with the length measurement.
- Mark the center framed barn door hardware kit at the top of the inner wall.
- Place the cut table on the floor, with wide side up. Place the steel door, rail and joints at the top.
- Drill holes for fastening bolts on steel rail as instructed by the manufacturer. Place a piece of wood under the rail while drilling.
- Sets the lane on the widest part of the table 1×4. Place a carpenter’s level on the track to check it is level.
- Cava the mounting board to the inside of the barn at the top of the opening.
- Hold the rail steel barn door hardware kit against the mounting board. A clamping bolt pushing through each hole in the corresponding channel of the mounting board.