Corner shelves provide a good solution for storing objects to display or hold, such as towels or plants. When you build these shelves, you can make elaborate or simple, to taste. Join the shelves directly to the wall is probably the easiest way to do it.
Instructions of build corner shelves
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build Corner Shelves
- Cut a section of wood into a triangle and keep firm on the corner shelves where you want to be your shelf design.
- Place your protractor so the ends are nearby. Run the tip side of the wall and pencil on wood. This will transfer the shape of the timber wall, so you can build a corner shelf that fits perfectly.
- Use a saw to cut along the line you drew in pencil. Gently sanding the edges of the shelf design ideas.
- Paint or stain your corner shelves as you like.
- Screw supporting pieces of wood to the corner where you want to install your shelf. Paint them the same color as the wall so that once you have installed corner shelves disappear.
- Keep in place the shelf and smoothly drilled from the bottom of the supports and through the bottom of the shelf to secure it in place.