While a bunk bed with a twin size bed above full size bunk beds is not as common as the popular models with two double berths, which are so easy to assemble. Different brands and models have different specification, but most metal frames follow the same format. In assembling the structure of the full size bunk beds.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Design Full Size Bunk Beds
- Remove the soil in the area where you want to install the full size bunk beds.
- Place the bottom rail of the bed back to the end pieces, which vary from one model to another for full size bunk beds. In general, I will attach it using a bolt nut arrangement. Hold the nut in place with pliers and tighten the screw with a hex wrench or screwdriver, as appropriate. Screw in place about three-quarters of the way in.
- Establish the bottom rail of the bed front in position.
- Position and attach the top front and rear upper rails of the bed in a similar way to the other.
- Tighten the attachment of the four lanes until the frame is sturdy.
- Place the mattress in place on the crests of full size bunk beds.