Hunter is a company that sells general home appliances such as fans, lights and humidifiers. For most Hunter ceiling fan light kit comes with the fan and is an optional feature that can be used to provide a central light in the room.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Kit
- Go to the breaker box and turn off the switch that controls the ventilator circuit.
- Stand on the ladder and use a Phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the three screws in the compartment hunter ceiling fan light kit.
- Disconnect the large plastic plug and colorful connecting the switch to the fan compartment.
- Remove the wires from the switch compartment so that you can prepare light kit installation.
- Remove the plug covering the central whole switch compartment, if there is an outlet there.
- Spend the black at the bottom of light kit through the center hole in the compartment ceiling fan switch and white cables.
- Screw the threaded kit light in the switch compartment until the connection is firm tube.
- Use a washer and nut included in the hunter ceiling fan light kit and place on the threaded into the breaker compartment tube.
- Cable the light kit in the compartment from the switch to the black wire wrap kit blue light around the cable compartment