In this craft will show you how to make an elegant stall shower curtain. You will not need many materials and with a little time have prepared
12 Photos Gallery of: How to make a stall shower curtain
- Choose your fabrics. If you decide to make a stall shower curtain with various fabrics, the first thing you should do is find fabrics that please you.
- . Arrange your design. For those who likes molds and templates in the lower image is very detailed size each fabric must have. Try to respect the greatest possible measures so that the stall shower curtain remains neat and aligned.
- For a smooth curtain. If you prefer to make a smooth stall shower curtain, i.e. one type of fabric simply cut two pieces of fabric 2.20 cm long and 1.14 m wide (short frayed edges) Some tips for cutting fabrics. To cut large pieces of fabric, fold the fabric properly aligning the neat edge and then cut into the fabric layers. Even if you have a cutter stall shower curtain, you can use this technique to cut with scissors.
- Cut the pieces for shade. Cut out all the pieces of the curtain following the instructions in step 2.
- Sew the pieces. Begins attach the pieces of each column.