It is very interesting to share about how to set Porch swing for three seats that provides comfortable seating as an option for your deck, patio. These changes require careful installation. Most of these changes can withstand a weight of 500-700 pounds and are made of fabric and metal both. See the instruction manual that comes with the swing set before mounting your porch swing. Incorrectly put a swing together can result in injury.
- Attach the legs to the top of the frame. Align the holes of the front leg and frame bolts and superior insertion into the holes. Secure the screws with washers. Repeat for the other side.
- Insert the hanging back and seat rails. Unfold the seat and back and connect the rear transom and transom seat using a bolt and washer.
- Hang the “hanging bar” at the top of the porch swing. Place a hook on the left and right of the bar hanger and hang on hooks seat part.
- Connect the canopy swings. Unfold the canopy and insert the “bar marquee” into the holes in the edges of the canopy. Adjust the canopy on top of the rack and place the canopy of the “top frame bar.”
- Check if the bolts are tightened.