Rustic ceiling fans are a wonderful way to add a lot of interest and rustic style to your room. When choosing rustic ceiling fans, several important decisions:
- The style obviously has to match the colors of the room, decor, furniture, floor and wall.
- The sizes range from 44 “to 66″ and again must be adjusted to the size of the room and the height of the fan.
- The color fan and especially the blades must match or contrast with the color of ceiling and wall to remain in harmony with the environment.
- The fans should ideally be in the center of the room and mounted far enough ceiling to function properly and still provide airflow.
- I recommend using simple wall controls to adjust the fan speed and lighting. Many remotes have the ability to reverse the fan and it may be desirable, such as in the rooms, but the electronics often burn after 5 years or so and replacing them is not easy.
In conclusion, there is a wide range of rustic ceiling fans style fans on the market now to choose from. It is important to take the time to consider options and make sure fans suit your home.