Curtain is crucial and important for any home, lied in certain room and you can make it look neat by having good tie up curtain, it can be done easily by you. An accessory attachment is a window which is mounted on the wall to hold curtains aside window. They can be as simple or ornate as you choose. The curtains are attached with a piece of cloth and fixed to the support. The choice of fabrics to set the hook can range from scarves, men’s ties, or tassels. The bonds with large hooks secured the curtains without a cloth to wrap the tie up curtain.
12 Photos Gallery of: Bonding the Tie Up Curtains
- Mount the bracket to the wall. Its height from the ground depends on personal preference. Start by attaching the bracket to 3 feet (1 meter) above the ground, you can move it up or down from this point.
- Connect one end of the fabric to the hook. Many contain fabric curtains purchased is ready for use with a stand.
- Gently pull the tie up curtain panel next to the window to create a bow pendant.
- Hold the loose end of the fabric is connected to the back. Looped around the curtain panel. Attached to the hook loose out.
- Sets the curtain to hang as you like. Arrange the pleats in the tie up curtain.
- Place the fabric bonded to the substrate so that it is angled slightly down toward the window.