For you who like DIY project, one you can make by yourself is also making trundle bed which will be nice and decorative especially for your kids bedroom. A trundle bed is useful for a small bedroom as it leaves a space underneath for storage. Whether you do a simple canapé supported by legs as if you choose a compartmentalized drawer space platform, the result is the same. With the tools and the appropriate indications, a framework for a single trundle bed is relatively easy to do for DIY enthusiasts.
Instructions of make trundle bed
12 Photos Gallery of: DIY: How to Make Trundle Bed
- One table chipboard pieces of half inch thick until they form a unit the size of your box spring and your mattress.
- Assembles in frame to the base of the bed with pine boards 1×12 inches, cut two inches shorter than the couch both width and along. Use the screws and wood glue the pieces to a rectangular shape.
- Screw the brackets to the couch and the frame to the base to unite. Using screws and put two brackets in each of the corners of the base for trundle bed.
- Add a wood strip 1×4 inch along the entire perimeter of the sofa to create an edge to ensure the box spring and mattress. Drill the holes and use the screws and wood glue to fix this strip the couch.
- Pole around the couch with sandpaper grit 120.