Corner desks are an ideal furniture with space saver and comforting workstation at high quality, DIY plans can be applied to maximize its design and function. Corner desks are an ideal place for the area of work. Not interfere with traffic around the room and your view does not allow being distracted. Despite this, the triangular desks are not as easy to find as rectangular.
Instructions of plans of corner desks
12 Photos Gallery of: DIY: Plans for a Corner Desks
Prepare the wood
- Cut the plywood panels of the correct dimensions.
- Cut a diagonal plate for two triangles. Put a triangle on one side. You will not be using, but you might want to keep in case of errors.
- Sand all sides of the timber until they are sufficiently smooth to prevent splinters.
Arm your desktop
- Place the two square pieces of wood 30 inches (76 cm) L-shaped, with an adjacent end of another square.
- Draws on line 8 evenly spaced nails.
- Triangles positioned above the plywood L. The outer edges of the square timber should be level with the straight edges of the triangles. Glue them in place.
- Reinforced with a line of eight equally over each square nails spaced plywood.
- Place putty over the heads of the nails of the three lines of nails. Use putty to also smooth the cracks or dents.
- Sand the excess putty or wood fences that occur during manufacturing.
- Paint or stain the corner desks.
- Slide the desk in his corner position.