DIY shoe rack can be very interesting as weekend activity. Learn well to find out best designs ideas that meet your taste and need significantly. We will customize a DIY shoe rack with methacrylate to give a different touch. Today, we find in the market a wide range of furniture in kit, easy to assemble, allowing us to decorate and furnish the house for very little money. We only need a few pieces of acrylic paint and a few shooters. Step by step to customize a DIY shoe rack with methacrylate:
- Begin by introducing a rubber studs into their corresponding holes. Then, apply adhesive mounting holes. The pieces of furniture in kit usually come machined.
- We then apply glue into the holes of the other pieces together and assemble the structure of the furniture properly inserting tubillones just put.
- We now turn to the drawers.
- Before painting the outside of the shoe, we will cover the pores of the wood with a sealant primer, which will apply with a foam roller.
- Once the product has dried, give two coats of acrylic enamel yellow.
- Next we will cut the pieces of methacrylate will cover the front of the drawers, plinth and worktop.
- You see how easy it is to customize a piece of furniture DIY shoe rack kit with methacrylate, for very little money.