Your cat will love its litter box especially if it is clean, therefore you need to clean it regularly and then know how to clean the hidden litter box properly. Cats easily learn to use their litter boxes, so that their owners rarely have to train them in their homes. However, it is necessary to maintain these containers. A dirty hidden litter box is unpleasant for both you and your pet.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Clean the Hidden Litter Box for Cat
- Put on rubber gloves before dealing with the sandbox. The cat litter can cause disease. Use these gloves just to the hidden litter box; No use for washing dishes or for any other purpose.
- Remove all debris from the sandbox with a clamp or plastic shovel daily basis. New types of cat litter are grouped around the humidity, so you can also remove urine plus feces.
- Empty the contents of the hidden litter box completely in a garbage bag once a week and replace with new sand.
- Thoroughly clean the box once a month or every few weeks. Fill the box with hot water and let it soak in for a few hours if you have dry stool attached.
- Make a solution of warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent in a bucket. A few squirts of this detergent will suffice. Clean the box with the solution and rinse. It will be easier to do this outdoors with a hose.