Love this huge old claw foot tub shower curtain in your bathroom principal; it is almost as large as swimming in it and you cannot be without giving a good bath occasionally. Recently, however, you’ve been longing to have a shower installed. Do you need to get rid of the tub to get what you want; do a little planning, find some good help, you can get the best of both: your old bathtub and shower your rain head.
Instructions of convert claw foot tub shower curtain
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Convert Claw foot Tub Shower Curtain
- Read everything you find about remodeling bathroom. Decide if you want hidden behind the wall or if you want them exposed pipes.
- Find an excellent plumbing contractor to work with him; Ask friends and neighbors for referrals. You need to extend the plumbing from the bath taps to a high enough point to a shower. Make sure your contractor understands exactly what you want from this project.
- If you do the work yourself, buy a prebuilt kit. You can find examples on the net looking for “claw foot tub shower kit”.
- Choose a railing for shade. Most kits include a railing curtain around the claw foot tub shower curtain.
- DIY: select the perfect shade and accessories to create exactly the right atmosphere.