In your antique luxurious living room, you can consider to have beautiful Queen Anne chair, which is very nice with its wing, back and arm for maximum use. The style of Queen Anne chair is especially distinguished by the violin-shaped backrest, cabriolet legs and seat horseshoe, you can decorate it in your home as well. One could get lost Queen Anne chair in a room full of furniture. The grace elegant curves do not scream for attention, so that the seat need help to become noticeable. A tissue dim gets a boost by adding accessories to highlight the colors, making the chair more interesting.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Decorate a Queen Anne Chair
- Select one cushion to coordinate with the fabric of the Queen Anne chair. Choose a background color if gender has a multicolored design. If this is a strong color, choose a complementary color.
- Covers a light blanket in the back of the chair. Order it aside and let it hang over the back and along the seat. A heavy blanket is too overwhelming for the sophisticated features of a Queen Anne chair.
- Combine with fabric ottoman chair. For a lighter contrast, if the fabric of the chair is strong, opt for a pattern of gender Ottoman using complementary colors.
- Cover the top armrests and backrest of the chair trimmed with lace doily. The covers for the back and arms protect fabric with fat dirty skin and hair, and add a nice feature.
- Place a lamp with a soft to chair side lighting.