To antique your home, you can consider to have stunning and beautiful pedestal table coming in various different design and decor with different shape as well. Stylized and attractive pedestal table base traditionally consist of a round table on top of a base, you can follow some instructions when you have problems. The base typically has four legs and four supports to hold the cover. If you have a pedestal table cover without the base, you can fix it by making a wooden base.
Instructions of fix pedestal table base
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Fix Pedestal Table Base
- Place the plywood panels flat on a surface of work. Measures the center of one end 24-inch (60.96 cm) in each panel measuring tape and mark with a pencil. Draw a notch 3/4 inch (1.91 cm) by 14 inches (35.56 cm) directly up to the length of 28 inches (71.12 cm) from the central panel on each panel marks, using a measuring tape, a square and a pencil.
- Notch Cut 3/4 inch (1.91 cm) by 14 inches (35.56 cm) of each panel using a jig saw. The notches are interconnected to form an X-shaped assembly which will be based on the pedestal table base.
- Draw a concave curve on each side of the panels of 28 inches (71.12 cm) using a flexible curve ruler and pencil.
- Sanding the edges of the plywood with a fine grain pad until completely smooth.
- Interconnects the two notched ends to form an assembly as X. For the assembly vertically to look like an X when viewed from above.