Medicine cabinet often becomes a portion of vanity set. How to hang it depends on your bedroom design and style. Choose the right space for best function! The kits provide additional storage space to the restrooms. This small medicine cabinet is installed at General on the wall and there is a variety that is mounted on floor surfaces. While installing a traditional cabinet requires a hole in the wall, put a kit requires the same tools you would use to hang a picture on the wall.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Hang a Medicine Cabinet
- Hold the kit wall in the location where you want to hang. Place a level on the part above the cabinet and make sure the air bubble is centered in the middle.
- Turn your stud finder and place against the wall inside the outline you drew with pencil. Move the stud finder on the surface of the wall until it lights, which will indicate the location of a wall stud.
- Place a tape measure on the wall and the location of each beam from the external line drawing kit. Place these same marks on the inside of the medicine cabinet.
- Drill a hole in each of the brands within the drawing kit with drill 1/8 inch.
- Hold the medicine cabinet against the wall so that holes align with the marks you made on the wall of the location of each post.
- Insert a screw into each hole and secure it firmly with an electric screwdriver.