Replacing a shower with fixed outdoor shower kits allows you to rinse the entire body without the use of a cup. A shower and a bar of hand work well if you have difficulty moving, disabled or children. Handheld Shower Kits or outdoor shower kits attach to existing shower arm preventing you from having to do complicated plumbing connections.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Install Hand Outdoor Shower Kits
- Close the water tap in the bathroom in the main water supply to the house.
- Wrap the jaws of a pair of pliers with tape. This prevents scratching the finish on accessories. Unscrew the old shower head outdoor shower kits with pliers on the nut by turning it clockwise.
- Wrap new Teflon tape around the threads of the outdoor shower kits arm, recording clockwise, making two tight turns of the tape.
- Place the outdoor shower kits head kit mounting brackets in place that determined and marked in step 4, and mark the drill holes with a pencil.
- Turn the water supply to the bathroom again, and test for leaks. Place the hand shower bar.
- Allow the silicone sealant to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions before using the outdoor shower kits.