Outdoor solar shower is modern contemporary. It can significantly make a fine enhancement and improvement to your outdoor home at high quality. A solar shower can be an alternative or an efficient and convenient addition to traditional home shower. An outdoor solar shower can be very useful for rinsing after swimming or after exercise, but it can also be enjoyable showering outdoors and enjoy the fresh air and light.
Instructions of make solar outdoor shower
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make a Basic Solar Outdoor Shower
- A black ABS short tube 3 inches (7.6 cm) into two sections of 14 inch (35.5 cm) and two sections of 12 inches (30 cm).
- Connect one 12 inches (30 cm) and a 14-inch (35.5 cm) with a 90 degree elbow female to female.
- Connects two boards 3 inches (7.6 cm) and female to male 90 degrees to the other corners. The male end will remain off, so now have a box with two spaces on opposite sides.
- Connecting a T-shaped joint with one end 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) in the left lower space of Step 3, and connects with other end of 2 inches (5 cm) to the tubes in the headspace of solar outdoor shower.
- Insert a screw top 2 inches (5 cm) in the upper outlet.
- Inserting a threaded male end of a 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) to female 5 inches (13 cm) at the bottom outlet socket.
- Connect a plug-in 5-inch (13 cm) male to male to female threaded connector just placed at the bottom outlet, then plug a male connector 45 degree and 5 inches (13 cm) to him.