Linen shower curtain is popular and favorable by so many people. How to make one? We are giving you the guidelines in how to do it yourself. While for some just hang a plastic linen shower curtain, these same individuals could dramatically change the look of your bathroom in a good way with a linen shower curtain fabric. These curtains give a smoother appearance to the shower and let you improve your color scheme and design more dynamic shading and texture. A linen curtain adds a new touch of freshness to the bathroom, and there is no reason why you can not make yourself even if you are a novice seamstress.
- Cut a piece of linen 72 to 72 inches (182.8 by 182.8 cm). Put it upside down on the work surface.
- Fold linen shower curtain each edge at the top, bottom and right and left sides 1 inch (2.54 cm) inward.
- Hand sewn hems in place with a firm and small stitch or use a sewing machine.
- Place the fabric in front of you on the work surface. Mark the places where the bonds must pass the laces with a piece of chalk.
- Cut a small hole with a knife and insert a piece of silk cord 6 inches (15.24 cm) through each hole. Attach each string with a knot or bow around the linen shower curtain. Burns a little lace edges with a lighter so they do not unravel.