If you’re thinking about changing the padded headboard of your bed or on how to decorate a bedroom, maybe this idea can serve you. Let’s see how to make a padded headboard as using a few simple pieces of wood, foam and fabric for quilting. Although we will see is made with square pieces and black color, you can choose the way you like and the color or type of fabric that best suits the decor of the room.
To make this padded headboard for bed the following steps:
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make a Padded Headboard for Bed
- Paste foam pieces wooden parts
- Parts lined with synthetic leather, placing it in the area of the foam and graphology behind against the piece of wood.
- Place a third of the pieces interspersed by the way you like it, ensuring that the largest are flush with the side of the timber up.
- Top with one of the slats. With a feller, screw the bar against the parts padded headboard.
- Add to a hanging bar to hang the piece.
- Repeat this operation twice with other material.
- Hang the three pieces on the wall above the bed. You’ve got your padded headboard.