There are some ways that can be used guide for you to make a Papasan cushion as a your hand made, it will help you to save your money. The Papasan Chair cushions are expensive and use them frequently. However, when they get dirty you have to buy another pad or cover that is almost as expensive as buying an original cushion. You can make your own Papasan cushion cover with some materials and little time.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Papasan Cushion Cover
- Choose the materials. You can also use 2 flat sheets for Papasan cushion cover. The amount of materials you will use will depend on the size of the cushion.
- Make a pattern for the case. You’ll need a sheet of butcher paper of any kind. Cover the sheet of paper to make a sheet large enough.
- Use the measuring tape to measure the thickness. With this measure, draw another line around the first adding approximately an inch sewing.
- Place the design on the materials. Cut the design of materials. Cut another piece of equipment with the papasan cushion design.
- Choose where you plan to place the closure. Use pins to him within the fabric. The size will depend on the size of the pad; it should be big enough so you can lower the cover and remove it in case you want to wash.
- Use the sewing machine or do it manually with a needle and thread. The seam should be no more than an inch from the edge.