Portable outdoor shower will be very good for your outdoor living area, and the portable one will be good so that you can use it with the ease in the different areas. One of the main problems of the activities to air free as camping, hiking and hunting is the inability to have a hot shower to relax muscles and remove dirt. However, it is possible to build a portable outdoor shower that can provide a wonderful experience.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Quarter of Portable Outdoor Shower
- Fill the bag with water from the portable outdoor shower and place in a sunny area. This will ensure that the shower is pleasantly warm.
- Place four PVC pipes 4 feet to form a square. Square sides connected by inserting the ends of the PVC in the openings of the four 3-way. PVC pipes should be inserted as they can go into the connectors to ensure stability without adhesive.
- I had PVC inserts a 6ft long in each of the openings of the connectors are on one of the pictures. Enter counter- had PVC connectors openings remaining in the second frame end.
- Place the shower curtain in the PVC along the perimeter of the box 4 feet using shower rings. Make sure the rings are evenly distributed on all four sides for even coverage.
- Standing under the portable outdoor shower on a flat surface. If necessary, you can add stability by placing heavy pieces of wood or rocks you find at the bottom of the shower cabin.