L shaped computer desk is the good idea you can add into your office for maximum use in the room area, coming with different designs and additional feature as well. When you’re setting up your home office, one thing I want to do is maximize the space you have available using a design that make more efficient use of space you have. The use of furniture and equipment that will fit in your space can help with this. For example, use an L shaped computer desk in a corner allows you to use the space that otherwise would not be used, while doubling your ability desktop.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Measure L Shaped Computer Desk
- Examine the corner where you want to install the desktop. Look at the plugs or sockets nearby phone.
- Outlines a design for the room. This plays a factor in determining how big can be the desktop.
- Measure the space available for the L-shaped computer desk, measuring the distance between the corner where you are installing the desktop and elements such as windows, wall vents, or objects that cannot be moved, such as radiators or large pieces of furniture.
- Divide the L-shaped computer desk in two rectangles. Measure the length of the largest rectangle with a tape measure.
- Measure the width of the desktop.
- Multiply the width by the longer length for an area. Multiply the shortest length by the width of the other area.
- Measure the height of the desk.