Antique vanity table should be added into your own vanity area for good and interesting make up spot coming with vintage or antique design. If your antique vanity table no longer has a worn look, you can give one yourself. Technically, wear is considered a method for refinishing, but rather than look for a newer vanity, involves wear do to make it look older ruining the paint.
- Supports a tarp and put the dressing on it.
- Take off the drawers and any weapons to the dresser.
- Sand the antique vanity table completely to prepare the surface for painting.
- Apply two coats of latex paint light color (like cream) on the dresser and drawers.
- Rub the candle in the antique vanity table areas to imagine they were more used to over the years
- Paint the dresser and drawers with dark paint.
- Rub the steel wool on painted and waxed before the paint dries to remove the wax and complete style areas.
- Consider using steel wool in areas without toilet wax to give the whole piece a rougher texture and style. You can also use a cloth to remove the dark paint where you want it before it dries so that the lighter color is displayed.
- Let dry completely and dresser drawers before assembling everything again and insert the drawers.