Toilets make functional and stylish sinks for the bathroom vanities. Many homeowners choose to install a solid surface or laminated on top of the toilets.
Instructions of bathroom vanities
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Put Tiles on Bathroom Vanities
- This surface should be level and be flat. Similarly, if the edges of the surface of the basin are rounded, have problems when installing cement board.
- Replace the top of the toilet if it is not in good condition or if the edges are circular. Remove the top with the rotary saw.
- Staple the damp proof membrane to the top of the dresser. Install cement board ½ inch (1.27 cm) above the membrane. The plate shall be marked with the cutter and then cut to fit before installing of bathroom vanities.
- Check the basin shape with a pencil and template basin provided by the manufacturer. Cut the sink area with the jigsaw.
- Place the tiles on top of the dresser. Put spacers between each tile and arrange until you are satisfied. Brand tracing with a pencil and then remove the spacers and tiles.
- Spread thin-set dresser on the surface with a spatula. Press the tiles on it and put spacers between each tile.
- Remove the spacers and fills the spaces between the tiles. Spread the filling between the joints with a rubber spatula.