In the online market you can find out thousand patio cushion covers fit into your style and need to appear into your own patio, here are the ideas to realize best patio cover at your home. The patio cushion covers on the outside provide a comfortable place to be, but require proper care to keep them clean. Once the furniture patio is wet, mold can form. The latter forms in furniture that remain in damp shaded and continues to spread until it off. It can ruin the fabric cushions.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Remove Mold from Patio Cushion Covers
- Remove the cushions wet of furniture. Put them on the outside, under the sun until completely dry. Rub the dry pads with a stiff bristles to remove mold.
- Removes upholstery patio cushion covers, if possible. Follow the care instructions on the label and wash them in the washing machine.
- Combine one teaspoon of borax with a quart (1, 9 liters) of warm water, if you cannot wash the pads. Add two or three drops of dishwashing detergent solution. Apply the mixture with a sponge on the cloth and rub with a bristle brush.
- Kills mold white fabric mixing one part chlorine bleach to four parts water. Apply the solution onto the pad with a sponge and leave for 10 minutes.
- Removes mold pads with fabric colors saturate the stain with a solution 1-4 fit for this type of fabric bleach and water. Rinse the bleach of the patio cushion covers with clean water and put them in the sun to dry.