You will love so much the look of beautiful leather couch for your own living room, to make it looks formal and beautiful also making and it simple but luxurious. Repair the damaged leather couch is a good idea to avoid damage progresses, you do not need to be worried because you can follow some instruction to do it. You can repair the leather couch with repair kit leather. These kits contain all components and guidance for using them need to repair your leather furniture.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Repair Damaged Leather Couch
- Prepare the surface of the leather couch damaged. Use scissors to trim worn or rough areas surrounding the damage. Scissors gently pressed flat on the damaged area and cut the material that is in poor condition.
- Clean with a damp cloth around the area that you are repairing. Rub in a circular motion to remove the dirt and grime that has accumulated.
- Observe your leather furniture to determine if the damage is a hole, a cut or burn. If it is a pit places a small amount of glue that comes in the kit repair leather inside the crack.
- Apply a thin layer of filler that comes in the kit into the holes and burns with a spatula which is also located within the kit.
- Choose the color of the shade guide that comes in the kit to find the one that most closely resembles leather couch, and mix according to the shade guide.
- Apply the dye to the repaired area using the sponge that comes in the kit.