Patio table covers add beautiful look in your patio, it works well also to protect table from weather condition, bird, insect and other outdoor risk. You can repair patio table covers with small areas of rot or other damage with a two-part resin. It is important to repair the roof as soon as you notice the damage, since doing or not impact the safety and appearance of the roof. If you ignore the damage tables with time small damaged areas they will have to replace the table completely. Keep finishing patio table covers helps prevent rot and keep your deck looking new.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Repair Patio Table Covers
- Clean rotten wood or chipped the damaged area of the patio table covers with the edge of a knife application.
- Clean all loose dirt and debris from the repair area with a wire brush. Move in the same grain direction.
- Sand the repair area of the wood grain with 120 grit sandpaper.
- Fill the area to be repaired with resin using a knife to apply. Fill in the area and smooth it so that it is level with the surface of the patio table covers. Dry permits the filler 24 to 72 hours, depending on weather conditions.
- Sand the filler using 120 grit sandpaper to fill the patio table covers is flush with the deck. Two coats of a similar timber finish with a brush.