It is beneficial to have shower curtain liner because they will be very nice in decor and design, which will be good in uses and function as well. There is nothing worse than a shower curtain liner that is too long and constantly annoying when you’re trying to swim. Fortunately, it is not difficult to cut the lining of the shower curtain to a suitable size to fit your shower. Instructions to trim a shower curtain liner.
- If the lining of the shower curtain is now hung, lower it, using a stool if necessary.
- Measure the length of the same shower curtain from top to bottom with tape or stick. Takes note of the measure.
- Now spread the shower curtain on a flat surface (like a bed).
- Using the measure of one’s own shower curtain, mark the length at the bottom of the sheath shower curtain on both sides. For example, if the length of the shower curtain is 60 inches (1.52 m), measured down the lining of 60 inches, add 1.2 cm to protect the curtain, and then marks the coating.
- Using the stick or tape measure, and keep the family line marks the bottom of the shower curtain where you want to crop.
- Following your marks, cut the shower curtain liner correct size with scissors.
- Cut back the curtain and you’re done.