The best lighting for kitchen is kitchen ceiling lights which work well for its task enlightening the whole area of kitchen such as with recessed lighting or pendant lighting. The lights are recessed kitchen ceiling lights device can be inserted into any ceiling in any room of a house. This will take no more than about 2 hours from the beginning to the end, and there are few tools and knowledge required.
14 Photos Gallery of: Install Recessed in the Kitchen Ceiling Lights
- Measure the outer circumference of the lights to know how much of the roof must be cut to fit the lights. Mark on the kitchen ceiling lights the exact location and contour lights that you can cut the area with the saw.
- Plug the lights in series, so that a wire comes and goes and goes next to the next light. Remember that green wires connect to green wires, red to red and white wires to white wires.
- Connect the red wire from the ceiling with the red wire of the first light with wire nuts. Connect the green wire from the ceiling to the green wire at first light.
- Connect the other red wire from the first light to the red wire of the second light. Continue doing this for all other cables first light to second light and second light to the third and so on.
- Set the unit on the roof, putting the cover plate and sliding the unit in the kitchen ceiling lights.