It is one of the popular American standard! Kohler medicine cabinets can help to maximize overall bathroom space with high quality decorative cabinet storage. Kohler manufactures a number of kits for home use. Each of these models is designed for easy installation. Packaging cabinet has everything needed to mount the Kohler medicine cabinets on the wall hardware.
- Finding a wall stud with an electronic stud finder.
- Drill two 3/16 inch holes in the center of the long lip of the mounting bar. Have each hole at least 1 inch from the outer edge of the mounting bar
- Place the mounting bar on the wall in its permanent location.
- Screw the mounting bar in place with the hex head screws 2 inches previews
- The right lip in the rear of the Kohler medicine cabinets must rest in the groove of the mounting bar.
- Have an assistant hold the cabinet in place.
- Check the center of the mounting hole in the clip with a pencil.
- Remove the mounting clips and lift the medicine cabinet and out of the beam.
- Place the cabinet to the wall.
Tips and Warnings
12 Photos Gallery of: Installation Kohler Medicine Cabinets
If you mount the Kohler medicine cabinets in drywall, insert drywall anchors into the wall before installing the screws. Follow the instructions on the anchors. You may need to pre-drill holes before inserting the anchors.