Candles sconces can create a nice atmosphere in your home or in your office, or you can also use as a practical lighting in a variety of activities. You can build your own LED candles to reproduce the effect of lighted candles.
Instructions of making LED candles sconces
12 Photos Gallery of: Making LED Candles Sconces
- Fold or cut the wires of the resistors to reduce their lengths. Uses colors to differentiate, and thus not confuse between the resistance of 100 ohms and 220 ohms.
- Connect the negative pole of the battery connector, which is usually black, to one end of two resistors. Use one connector cable or turning bring them together at their ends and bring them into the connector.
- Tighten the cable connector’s firmly using tweezers peak so that the cables remain united in their place to place inside the connectors.
- Turn the longest side of the LED lamp to the set of resistors and connect them with another connector cables. Short cable connects the LED candles sconces along a second lamp cord.
- Place the last two wires together and connect. This is the positive lead of the brooch and the negative battery cable from the LED lamp.
- It groups all new connections together and wrap well with electrical tape.