The eyelets are big hoops that are placed on the fabric and surrounding a circular opening. In the grommet curtains, large eyelets are used to pass the tube through them to create a modern urban style. These loops can be placed with a tape loops that kept at a specific distance from each other so that the fabric between them form perfect creases. They can also be placed individually for a more casual effect.
12 Photos Gallery of: Putting Eyelets in Grommet Curtains
- Buy grommet curtains eyelets for the size and color of your choice.
- Measure the width of the panel. Short reinforcing tape for grommet curtains with this measure. If you are going to sew your own panel, fold the top back edge and insert reinforcement and attach it below the fold.
- Place the template on the fabric or tape reinforcement. Cover edges and draw circles template. Continue to the full extent of the curtain.
- Cut out the circles with scissors. Make slightly larger than the marks figures. Remove the template.
- Place the grommet curtains down on a table. Open the eyelet with your fingers. Inserted below the flange and across the face of the fabric. Place the second part of the buttonhole above first.