Children are notoriously messy. Their toys accumulate and create disorder wherever they land, even on the shelves for toy organizer. Maintain orderly shelf toy helps your child learn responsibility and organization skills. Also, know where to find each toy if it is in the right place will help relieve your stress.
14 Photos Gallery of: Shelf for Toy Organizer
- Designates the purpose of each shelf for toy organizer, such as to store the action figures, miniature cars, comic books or crafts. Do not let the shelf serve as mere drawer all the clutter of toys.
- Remove absolutely the entire shelf for toy organizer, if it was already in use. Strip or recycle all toys and objects that are useless or are broken.
- Directs and coordinates the toys into categories. For example, keep the miniature cars by color and comic books for characters or editor.
- Buy bags, baskets, zipper bags or containers to store various objects on the shelf. This process prevents toy sets are separated.
- Place labels on the shelf or in the bags. This makes it easier for your child to find his toys and placing them back on the shelf. It will also help them learn to read labels.
- Screw hooks on the bottom of the shelf for toys, if high enough to hang costumes, backpacks or duffel bags.