It is rustic style! In how to buy or make tree trunk coffee table, there are some basics designs ideas to follow for best quality that obtainable. The base of a tree trunk coffee table can make an independent with little or no experience. Making a coffee table base thus saves trees. In addition, using the trunk of a tree, you can recreate a piece of furniture old that looks rustic and used.
12 Photos Gallery of: The Basis of Tree Trunk Coffee Table
- Cut the base of the trunk coffee table of the tree where the roots spread with a chainsaw, leaving the protruding roots as possible.
- Measure from the base of flat cut up to 40 inches (1 m) and put a pencil mark. Cut the log into this measure with a saw. Although not be the final height, you need at least 4 to 6 inches (10-15 cm) trunk to allow additional grinding and sanding.
- Amole the trunk coffee table base with a straight grinder with a disc of 12 inches (30 cm) and grain 60. It uses a dust mask and goggles before continuing.
- Place your trunk up, with the base on a flat, hard surface. Measure from the base up to 36 inches (90 cm) and place a mark in pencil. Sand the top with a straight grinder in the top quarter inch (0.6 cm) of the pencil mark.
- Sand the top and base with a grain 60 and a sander orbital. Brush the sides of the trunk to remove loose peel and apply three coats of clear gloss.